Friday, August 26, 2016

Finish It Friday


I don't have an entire project complete but 
I am concentrating on the things I am finishing for the Hallowedding quilt.  
Each block is it's own mini project (and they all take a lot of time so far!) 
 I managed to finish the one potion bottle last night.  
Can you even believe it took me 2 hours to make this little block?  
I love it though.  
I think the line fabric reminds me of smoke coming from the potion in the bottle.
If you would like to make one too the pattern is free here.
(www.fandominstitches.net)


 As usual my helper was a BIG help!


Now let's try this again.  
If you have a finish please link it up!

The linky button will be under my name and it is blue from inlinkz.
~XOP~



1 comments:

KaHolly said...

It's going to be boo-tiful! XO

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~