Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hallowedding Central Prep

That's right.  I am in full on Hallowedding prep mode.
  The order of business right now is to get the dead Giant Persian Alliums spray painted.  
I am using these in vases for the tables.  

This is what they looked like before I started spray painting them.



You can see my very technical set up for spray painting!


This is what they looked like after


Here they are in my fancy drying rack


I over sprayed them with glitter spray paint, but think I will try real glitter next time.




 I also tried a few dead Hydrangeas and like how they turned out too.


One purple, one orange and one mixed.  Must find more of these.


Next up I need to find some glow in the dark spray paint.  
I want to try to spray paint some Chinese Money plants and see how they turn out.

More to come, so stay tuned!!

~XOP~




2 comments:

Lisa S. said...

I love what you are doing with the flowers!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I saw your spray painted flowers on Instagram. They are going to be fabulous!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~