Friday, March 17, 2017

Ocean Waves QAL Check In

I know you think I have not had time to work on this but I have!  
Last night I made one more block. 
 I have a total of 10 blocks finished.  
Only 26 more to go!  
Here is my latest block.

I am finding that each block (after the HST are sewn and trimmed) takes me about 2 hours to make.


I have one more set of HST all sewn and trimmed and ready to put together.

I have to take a break after that to work on the fishy baby quilt.  
I also have another chenille baby blanket to make for a baby shower.
THEN I can get back to the Ocean Waves blocks.
I am finding that I am really enjoying the process and working on my precision.

Hallie has become my new sewing buddy.  She is overweight and uses my chair as a step to get up to the table.  She does not like to lay down so I have to coax her, but once there she is fine.


I bought a new mouse to use with my lap top.  I thought it was funny to see her with her head on it.


How are you progressing on your OW blocks?  
I would love for you to link up here and show everyone your progress.  
Use the blue Inlinkz button to link up
If you are using IG then use the #oceanwavesQAL

Happy Sewing!

~XOP~





4 comments:

Toni Macomb said...

Ten Blocks! Good for you! I have six done. I started strong but have gotten side tracked. I intend to sew THOSE blocks this weekend. Thanks for the encouragement and support!

Rosa said...

Congratulations.Your block is gorgeous!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Not much progress as of late. Maybe soon. Love your blocks though.

CA Bobbie said...

Progress is slow for me on OW- I keep having to stop to do other projects. Not all are that much fun though. Plugging along life's path.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~