Thursday, September 07, 2017

Taking a Break

I will be away from my computer for the next week so no blogging = (  
That means no WIPs With Friends next week either.

I will, however be on Instagram if you would like to follow along as we plan a brand new vaca.

Apparently going to the Outer Banks is not a good idea when a hurricane is blowing in.  
We are not sure the mountains would be good either so will make it up as we go along.  
We are nothing if not adaptable!

I am going to take my sewing machine along on this adventure as well as the kittens which should provide some good shenanigans.


This photo reminded me of God pointing His flashlight at us.

I hope everyone in the path of the hurricanes stays safe!

~XOP~


2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Enjoy your vacation! The UP has lots of wonderful places, especially over near the keweenaw peninsula

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Have fun!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~