Friday, December 08, 2017

A Day In The Life

I got an amazing set of texts with photos from my husband yesterday involving Finn.  
Finn has claimed my husband as his person.  
We have had many cats over the years but this is the first one that has really bonded with Chris.  
So yesterday they had quite the day and I thought I would share.

They just finished the laundry and were doing the dishes.


Then they made pasta sauce together.


Time for a quick lunch break.


Treat time for Finn and Cole


This is usually the time for some snuggles before mom gets home.


I think my boys are happy at home together.  They are certainly never far apart!  


Think Finn can figure out how to get the Christmas decorations in the house and put up?
Me neither.  
Guess I will have to make Chris do it.

Enjoy your weekend!

~XOP~


2 comments:

Shirley said...

Those are such wonderful photos and it is obvious that Finn is your husband's shadow. So sweet and such a beautiful cat. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

KaHolly said...

So delightful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~